Thursday, October 27, 2005

Pickup Lines That Didn't Work

"It doesn't look that bad in the dark."

"Rashes aren't that contagious."

"Remember that Batman cartoon from middle school? That was cool."

"If, by 'work out often,' you mean 'mournfully reflect on the past,' then yeah, I do."

"Sometimes I call it 'my cycloptic colleague.' "

"It turns out that an indictment and a conviction aren't the same thing."

"If, by 'work out often,' you mean 'sketch in my dream journal,' then yeah, I do."

"My old roommate killed a cat once. Hung it in a tree. Yeah, he was from the country. Yeah, you're right, it's a weird story."

1 Comments:

I can read that last pick up line maybe 100 times, and still laugh like a little school girl each time. Man alive ... that's good stuff. So simple. Yet, in no way obvious. It's a tiny, golden nugget of comedy that keeps on giving.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:09 PM, October 27, 2005  

Post a Comment