Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Reasons Why, If You Visited Me Today Without Knowing I'm Living With My Sister (In A Totally Non-Arkansasian Way), You Might Think I Was A Little Gay:

In no particular order:

1. I sleep in a room whose walls are adorned with Italian posters for "Gone With The Wind" and "Some Like It Hot," Brad Pitt photos and Harry Potter paraphernalia.
2. My apartment has many issues of "Vanity Fair."
3. My apartment smells like potpourri (I'm working on it).
4. The bathrooms are female pharmacopias.
5. Special K in the pantry.
6. Jane Austen.

2 Comments:

However, your affinity for Elton John will follow you no matter where you go.

By Blogger Cody, at 5:53 AM, June 14, 2004  

Hahahahahahahahahaha. So sorry you have to deal with all that, but as you are squating at my place this summer, I think a little Jane Austen and "Gone With the Wind" can't hurt you. And Cody, Elton John is cool. Let's leave it at that.

By Blogger Sarah, at 8:06 PM, June 14, 2004  

Post a Comment