Thursday, January 19, 2006

Slogan Redux

I'm pretty sure you all saw this coming, but I just couldn't resist it. Were I in middle school, I'm sure this experiment would have taken on a much bluer, Weird Science-like tone, but as is, I just went with my default emotional setting of randomness.

First up: An idea born from a class The Sis is taking right now, and a slogan that turned out to be eerily self-aware.



Next: No idea where it came from. But here it is.



Again, this site seems oddly prescient, or at least loaded with a healthy sense of irony:



Sometimes, this is all I want to do:



And my favorite:

4 Comments:

Which is better:
A Day Without Brian is Like a Day Without Sunshine.
It's Brian Time.
Never Knowingly Brian.
Does You Does, or Does You Don't Take Brian?
Does She or Doesn't She? Only Her Brian Knows for Sure.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 PM, January 19, 2006  

The last one. Definitely. I don't know why, but that's the one.

By Blogger Dan Carlson, at 5:25 PM, January 19, 2006  

8 out of 10 cat owners who responded said their cats prefer Ryan English

-That's one of my best

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 PM, January 19, 2006  

My new favorite (until the next one):
Biting the Hand that Feeds Brian.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:09 AM, January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment