Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Notes From My Department Meeting, 7.26.05

One of the managers is a gangly, goofy guy who can never match his socks to his pants. He just sits there like an 8-year-old.

CFD has painted her nails red, presumably to make a good impression at Show and Tell when she demonstrates how to play M.A.S.H.

The new girl looks like Blossom. Weird.

I keep realizing that I haven't been listening. Every 5 minutes I'll return to consciousness, only to be bored all over again.

Some British lady that's high up in the company talks for half an hour about something that doesn't apply to me. I spend the time drawing. (I can't draw well.)

If the British lady says "consortia" one more time, I'm going to have an aneurysm.

At one point a deep lethargy spreads through my body, not unlike a hibernating bear might feel. I yawn, and the department head looks at me and says, "Am I keeping you up?"

2 Comments:

Burninating peasants and the like? Surely.

You should have winked at the dept. head and said "Yes you are, baby. Yes you are."

By Blogger Kyle, at 11:35 PM, July 26, 2005  

Why didn't anyone notice that you were moving your pen around a lot on your piece of paper, and not in the normal writing fashion?

I like your dragon's mangled-looking feet. It's interesting that you not only thought about a dragon eating her, but that you took the time to draw it.

You need a new job.

By Blogger Sarah, at 8:40 AM, July 27, 2005  

Post a Comment