Sunday, October 09, 2005

I normally don't make that many direct pleas on this forum, preferring to express myself through snarky open-letter complaints or shameless cries for validation. But I just have to take this opportunity and tell the seven people who regularly read this site (actually, six, I guess; it's probably not fair to count myself) that this film clip boasts action, humor, and a glimpse of a great story. So, that being said:

Please click here.

[Windows Media folks can click here.]

3 Comments:

Oh my.

By Blogger Steve, at 11:31 AM, October 10, 2005  

I'm going to assume that's a positive response.

By Blogger Dan Carlson, at 12:53 PM, October 10, 2005  

Who knew that, for once, a trailer was telling the truth? Shame on you, Whedon, you're setting high standards.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 AM, October 13, 2005  

Post a Comment