Monday, July 19, 2004

A Depressingly Short (But Not Surprisingly So) List Of Most Of My Skills/Attributes

Useful Things I Can Do:
1. Change a flat tire.
2. Make a small variety of dishes (sandwich-based) to sustain myself.
3. Teach new words to small children.
4. Edit text for typographical/grammatical errors.
5. (I can't think of any more right now.)

Useful Things I Cannot Do:
1. Fix anything in a car besides that flat tire.
2. Successfully forage and survive in the wilderness.
3. Repair a computer or anything more technical than my toaster.
4. Commit to anything.
5. Build anything.
6. Climb anything.

Useless Things I Can Do:
1. Discourse on the mise-en-scene of a given piece of film.
a. Define "mise-en-scene."
2. Pick up objects (pens, underwear, anything up to 10-ish lbs.) with my toes.
3. Compare It Happened One Night with Spaceballs (although I know a guy who can do it much better than me).
4. Write every word to every song on Counting Crows' August and Everything After.
5. Back a car into a parking space.

1 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Master Baron Von Tuckenstein the First Esquire, at 12:14 PM, July 25, 2004  

Post a Comment