Wednesday, April 20, 2005

This was the first result:

ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Then I clicked "Refresh" and got this:

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Apparently the results of the test can be, to a degree, generated randomly, and refreshing the page made me a whole new person. I don't so much feel like either one is accurate, although the "journalist" label was spooky.

2 Comments:

I did the same thing, but I figured that it was more a reflection on how capricious I was.

I don't think the same thing applies to you however, you are an oak.

By Blogger Master Baron Von Tuckenstein the First Esquire, at 7:05 AM, April 21, 2005  

I appreciate that. Plus, how am I supposed to trust a site that tells me I'm a journalist while putting the period outside the quotes? It's like they're trying to test me. Or maybe not everything on the Internet is on the level.

By Blogger Dan Carlson, at 8:49 AM, April 21, 2005  

Post a Comment