Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Bad Pickup Lines I'm Probably Misremembering

Do you believe in love at first sight, or are you more of a realist?

Are you from Tennessee? Me neither.

Are those pants made out of Windex? That would be weird.

Are your feet tired? Because mine are. This place is crowded.

I think Heaven's missing an angel, or at least that's what the voices tell me.

Was your dad a terrorist? Because you look vaguely foreign.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put all the vowels together. Easier.

6 Comments:

Is that a mirror in your pocket? That's kinda vain, don't you think?

Do you like blueberries or strawberries with your pancakes? Because too much fruit gives me the runs.

By Blogger Cody, at 5:54 AM, May 25, 2005  

Your wife's a lucky lady.

By Blogger Dan Carlson, at 2:58 PM, May 25, 2005  

These are too funny. I'm emailing them around. Do I need to get copywrite permission or something...? I never took Comm Law...

Ty

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 PM, May 26, 2005  

Email away.

By Blogger Dan Carlson, at 12:29 PM, May 26, 2005  

Ha ha. All the vowels together. You crack me up.

Come back to Texas. I'll buy you some Taco Cabana.

By Blogger Chez, at 8:43 PM, May 26, 2005  

"Ah, temptation: I have named thee, and thy name is woman."

Keep promising me Cabana, and I'm apt to quit my job and hitchhike east just for some decent fajitas.

By Blogger Dan Carlson, at 11:03 AM, May 27, 2005  

Post a Comment