Tuesday, January 03, 2006



This is my parents' dog. They, out of an apparent lack of entertainment options, decided to bathe him in the kitchen sink. The dog probably found this pretty confusing, as evidenced by his plaintive look into the camera, and also maybe insulting, especially since he's already neutered, and probably figures the people that feed and house him must take some small comfort in toying with his happiness. I wanted to name him Rusty the Nutless Wonder, but that was vetoed. I can only assume my sister gave him the mohawk.

1 Comments:

that actually looks like my dog when he's wet. it's so funny to see him all fluffy and white to begin with and then undergo a strange transformation into some type of water rat. it crushes his precious ego every time.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 PM, January 09, 2006  

Post a Comment